Town of Trinity
Home Trinity Town Council Newfoundland News Town Services Tourism & Culture Business Map Contact
Tourism & Culture
Arts & Culture
History
Tourism & Recreation
Site Map
HISTORIC SITES and ATTRACTIONS









Trinity Historical Society Sites

The Trinity Museum. The museum was established in the 1880s style "salt box" house in 1967. It houses over 2,000 artifacts used at one time in the domestic, commercial, fishing, boat building, medical, governmental and other aspects of life in Trinity. It is owned and operated by Trinity Historical Society Inc.

The Green Family Forge. This Blacksmith Museum, with two fully operational forges, was built between 1895 and 1900 by a family who practised as blacksmiths in Trinity since before 1750. Exhibited are all the tools of the trade and products for the fishery, vessels, agriculture, the household and other purposes; over 1,500 artifacts in total. The forge is fully operational with a blacksmith providing demonstrations in the dying craft of blacksmithing. A gift shop which sells product made at the forge by the blacksmith is on site.














Calendar of Events
September 2017
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30